I Love both Google & Yahoo for Tamil ONLINE JOB FORUM, SEARCH RESULT GOT FIRST | PADUGAI JOB Portal
padugai.com (c). Powered by Blogger.

I Love both Google & Yahoo for Tamil ONLINE JOB FORUM, SEARCH RESULT GOT FIRST

I Love both Google & Yahoo


This message is in my status most of the time and it is true. I love them both.

They both do wonders for my business in different ways.

Both search Engine Masters but with different main focuses, Google more for marketers & given hot results and Yahoo more for the general public. Google niche in between targeted to a special field of interests.

In PADUKAI I am a admin, on GOOGLE & YAHOO I am Not and I run the Pets niche TOPIC for REEL. That is no secret; I promote PADUKAI TAMIL ONLINE JOB FORUM on Google & Yahoo with MY Simple Tricks(Some tips in 20th Demo Work)

I do not see it as conflict of interests because both services compliment each other beautifully.

I see it like this: apples and banana's are both fruits. You can not compare banana's with apples; they look different and taste different. Me as, in a figure of speech the vegetable store, can sell both. When they buy a banana I can say "he, I have very tasteful apples too" and vice-versa. People can eat both fruits and benefit nutrition and vitamins from both.

1 + 1 = More than 2 because they reinforce each other. All win: the vegetable store, the customers and the suppliers of apples and bananas.

JOIN WITH MORE SITE LIKE PADUKAI.COM. BUT, SURELY YOU CAN KNOWN, Why OUR PADUKAI IS BETTER THAN OTHER?

:s_howdy

1 comments:

  1. There is an incredible new opportunity that is trending online.

    Major companies are paying people for giving their opinions!

    You can collect anywhere up to $5 - $75 per survey!

    This is available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete